User Guide Cancel
Convert UV to SVG | Substance 3D bakers
Last updated on May 24, 2023 02:17:07 PM GMT
- Getting Started
- Bakers settings
- Common Parameters
- Ambient Occlusion
- Ambient Occlusion from Mesh
- Bent Normals from Mesh
- Color Map from Mesh
- Convert UV to SVG
- Curvature from Mesh
- Curvature from Mesh (deprecated)
- Height Map from Mesh
- Normal Map from Mesh
- Opacity Mask from Mesh
- Position map from Mesh
- Thickness Map from Mesh
- Transferred Texture from Mesh
- World Space Direction
- World Space Normals
- Common questions
- How to export the baked maps?
- Is dithering applied to baked textures?
- Should I enable "Compute tangent space per fragment"?
- What are Assbin files?
- What is the bit depth of baked textures?
- What is the difference between the OpenGL and DirectX normal format?
- Why are there strange stretches in my textures after baking or exporting?
- Why is Matching by Name not working with Ambient Occlusion/Thickness?
- Why is my mesh fully black after baking?
- Common issues
- Aliasing on UV Seams
- Baker output is fully black or empty
- Baking failed with Color Map from Mesh
- Black shading cross are visible on the mesh surface
- Mesh parts bleed between each other
- Normal map has strange colorful gradients
- Normal texture looks faceted
- Seams are visible after baking a normal texture
- Seam visible on every face
- Texture baked outside of Substance software looks incorrect
Convert UV to SVG
The Convert UV to SVG baker transforms the low-poly mesh UVs into a vector graphic file. This vector graphic file can be used to create masks.
Available in :
- Substance Designer
- Substance Automation Toolkit
|Padding||Controls how much geometric padding to add to the SVG shapes.|
Defines how the SVG shapes should be colored.