Manage Adobe Express subscriptions on Android
- Adobe Express User Guide
- Create and edit graphics, photos, and videos
- Generate an image from text using generative AI
- Generate text effects using generative AI
- Work with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator creative assets
- Import and enhance PDFs in Adobe Express
- Getting started with Adobe Express templates
- Create a new template from scratch
- Create a web page using Adobe Express
- Add multiple pages in Adobe Express
- Create a video using Adobe Express
- Find and submit Adobe Stock Content ID
- Animate texts and photos using Adobe Express
- Import color themes from Adobe Color
- Create and manage brands
- Content Scheduler
- Quick Actions
- Resize image using Quick Actions
- Remove background from images using Quick Actions
- Convert file format of images using Quick Actions
- Crop an image using Quick Actions
- Animate a character from audio
- Trim videos using Quick Actions
- Resize a video using Quick Actions
- Convert to GIF from a video using Quick Actions
- Convert videos to MP4 using Quick Actions
- Crop a video using Quick Actions
- Merge videos and images using Quick Actions
- Convert to or from PDF using Quick Actions
- Edit PDF text and images using Quick Actions
- Combine files into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Organize Pages into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Generate QR code using Quick Actions
- Quick Actions FAQ
- Publish and share
- Adobe Express on mobile
- Adobe Express for Education
Learn how to download, install, manage, and cancel Adobe Express subscriptions purchased from the Google Play Store on Android.
Adobe Express is available on a variety of Android devices and is available for download from the Google Play Store.
For a list of supported handsets, see System requirements.
Download and install Adobe Express on Android
The Adobe Express plan is available to anyone for free.
You can download a trial version of Adobe Express for free.
Cancel Adobe Express subscription
Your Adobe Express subscriptions on Google Play are renewed automatically unless you unsubscribe. Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
If you purchased a subscription using an Android device (phone or tablet), Google requires that you cancel your subscription through the Google Play Store app on your mobile device or through the Play Store on your computer.
Before cancelling, make sure you are signed into the Google Account that has your Adobe Express subscription. If not, please switch to the correct account, otherwise you may not see the Adobe Express subscription.
For more information, see Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play.