Open a file in the editor, and select Share > Invite Collaborators .
Collaborate and comment in Adobe Express
- Adobe Express User Guide
- Create and edit graphics, photos, and videos
- Work with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator creative assets
- Import and enhance PDFs in Adobe Express
- Getting started with Adobe Express templates
- Create a new template from scratch
- Create a web page using Adobe Express
- Add multiple pages in Adobe Express
- Create a video using Adobe Express
- Find and submit Adobe Stock Content ID
- Animate texts and photos using Adobe Express
- Import color themes from Adobe Color
- Translate files and templates
- Work with layers
- Generative AI
- Create and manage brands
- Content Scheduler
- Quick Actions
- Resize image using Quick Actions
- Remove background from images using Quick Actions
- Convert file format of images using Quick Actions
- Crop an image using Quick Actions
- Animate a character from audio
- Add captions to videos using Quick actions
- Trim videos using Quick Actions
- Resize a video using Quick Actions
- Convert to GIF from a video using Quick Actions
- Convert videos to MP4 using Quick Actions
- Crop a video using Quick Actions
- Merge videos and images using Quick Actions
- Convert to or from PDF using Quick Actions
- Edit PDF text and images using Quick Actions
- Combine files into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Organize Pages into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Generate QR code using Quick Actions
- Quick Actions FAQ
- Publish and share
- Adobe Express on mobile
- Adobe Express for Education
The new Adobe Express is available on desktop. Mobile is coming soon.
Create, ideate, and share feedback in real-time, all in one place, using Adobe Express.
Easily invite your team to collaborate on your designs in real time. Post comments, tag team members, and resolve comments in one place to help you stay organized and work together efficiently.
Place a pin to give context to your comment
Open a file in the editor and select the Comment icon from the header.
To pin a comment to the page, hover over your comment and select the Place a pin icon. Then click on the page where you want to drop the pin.
- The pin turns yellow once the comment has been placed.
- The pin turns blue when you hover over the corresponding comment in the comments panel.
Add your comment in the dialogue box and select Submit.
The colored dot and user name are perfect for teamwork. It lets two users comment and coordinate in real-time to complete a work flawlessly.
Tag and notify others of your comments
When you comment, type an @ sign followed by the person's name or email address. When you start typing, available names will appear in a drop-down list.
Select the name of the person you want to tag.
Understand more about privacy and permissions while you are completing a task.