Thank you for purchasing Adobe Acrobat! Installing your Acrobat product is quick and easy. If you purchased Acrobat 9 or Acrobat 8 – Professional, Standard, or 3D – and no longer have the installation media, you can download replacement installers from this page.
The installation files on this page are for retail licenses of Acrobat 9 and Acrobat 8. If you have a volume license, visit https://licensing.adobe.com.
To safeguard your system against malicious attacks through PDF files, we highly recommend that you run the latest versions of Acrobat and Reader. Adobe no longer provides security updates or patches for these older versions of Acrobat.
- You need your Acrobat serial number to complete the installation. To find your serial number, sign in to your Adobe account. On the Manage Accounts page that appears, all your registered products and their serial numbers are listed in the Plans & Products section. For more information on locating serial numbers, or on registering a serial number, see Find your serial number.
- Make sure that your system meets the requirements for Acrobat products. Older versions of Acrobat may not run properly on a newer operating system.
- Having trouble? Get help from our community experts.
Acrobat 9 Standard
Acrobat 9 Professional
Acrobat 8 – Professional, Standard, or 3D
The aging activation servers for Acrobat 8 applications had to be retired. Acrobat 8 applications use the activation servers to verify a license.
Provide your current Acrobat 8 serial number for either of these options:
- Upgrade to the latest and greatest! Take advantage of this special offer to upgrade to Acrobat DC. Get the world’s best PDF solution – including mobile applications, cloud-based storage, and free updates – at an amazingly low price.
- Receive a new serial number and installer Get a new serial number and installer so you can reinstall Acrobat 8 successfully. These special versions do not require activation.