Visit the Lightroom Classic Community to be inspired and get answers to top questions.
User Guide Cancel
Last updated on Mar 15, 2023 05:27:04 AM GMT
- Lightroom Classic User Guide
- Introduction to Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom and Adobe services
- Lightroom for mobile, TV, and the web
- Import photos
- Viewing photos
- Manage catalogs and files
- Organize photos in Lightroom Classic
- Process and develop photos
- Develop module basics
- Create panoramas and HDR panoramas
- Flat-Field Correction
- Correct distorted perspective in photos using Upright
- Improve image quality using Enhance
- Work with image tone and color
- Apply local adjustments
- HDR photo merge
- Develop module options
- Retouch photos
- Cure red eye and pet eye effects
- Use the Radial Filter tool
- Use the enhanced Spot Removal tool
- Export photos
- Work with external editors
- Print photos
- Photo books
- Web galleries
- Keyboard shortcuts
Use this guide to quickly learn how Lightroom Classic can help you organize, edit, preview, and share photos.
Start at the beginning, visit each section, or connect with the Community to work your way through the app.
This guide is for Lightroom Classic and not Lightroom.
Using Lightroom on desktop or mobile? See Lightroom User Guide.
Join the conversation