A guide to the Creative Cloud website
Explore the Creative Cloud website and use it to download and install your apps, start creating, access your creative work online, and much more.
Welcome to the Creative Cloud website. Visit the Creative Cloud website to:
- Access apps and services included in your Creative Cloud subscription
- Access various resources to learn a tool or build a skill
- Sync and share files
- Manage thousands of fonts
- Access libraries of stock photography and design assets
- Connect with the Adobe creative community
Let's know more about each section on the Creative Cloud website so you can get the best out of it.
Creative Cloud Home
A. Access Creative Cloud Home B. Browse web apps and beta apps C. Know your plan better
Select Creative Cloud in the top navigation bar to access the Home screen for a quick start with your apps. In your Home screen, you can also access your recent files, try beta apps, get information on your plan, and find tutorials that will help you get up and running.
Here's what you can do on the Home screen:
- Download and install apps: Quickly download and install Creative Cloud apps included in your subscription. Also, select Browse all apps to find how you can access other Creative Cloud apps.
- Access recent files: The Recent section provides quick access to the projects and assets that you've recently worked on.
- View your profile info: View information about your current plan and how much free cloud storage you have available. Also, access quick links to get help.
- Access web apps and beta apps: Access web apps and beta apps that are available to you. Find information about these apps in the left sidebar of the Home screen.
The Apps tab
A. Apps tab B. View apps in various categories C. Access Creative Cloud services D. Download and install your apps
Download, install, and update your Creative Cloud apps from the Apps tab. You can also filter your list of apps using the available categories in the left sidebar. Click an app name to get a list of key features, the languages supported, and the system requirements for installing and using the app.
- To install a desktop app, select Install.
- To open a web app or service, select Open.
- To send download links to your phone or email them, go to the Mobile section in All apps. Then select Send Link.
- To access services such as Adobe Stock, Adobe Fonts, Adobe Portfolio, and Behance, go to Resource Links.
The Files tab
A. Files tab B. Access your files, libraries, and much more
Select the Files tab to access your Creative Cloud assets, synced files, cloud documents, published assets, shared assets, and your Creative Cloud Libraries.
From the Files tab, you can also:
- Share your files for feedback and comments
- Invite stakeholders to edit your files
- Delete unwanted files permanently to free up storage
- Find how much free cloud storage you have remaining
The Learn tab
A. Learn tab B. Select an app to access its tutorials
Use the Learn tab to get started with any Creative Cloud app and learn the fundamentals. All you need to do is follow the tutorials and keep improving.
The Discover tab
Use the Discover tab to access learning resources, creative challenges, Adobe live streams, free assets, and much more. You can customize these resources by both interest and product. Connect with other creatives and learn directly from them. Learn and follow along with creative pros through recommended livestreams, and see Behance galleries curated based on your specific interests.
Stock & Marketplace tab
Select the Stock & Marketplace to explore and find royalty-free, stock assets for your creative projects. Also, browse, install, and access plugins through the Plugins tab on the Adobe Stock website.
Search and navigation in the Creative Cloud website
A. Search information on the Creative Cloud website B. View your plan and notifications, and manage your account
You can find the search and navigation options at the top of the Creative Cloud website. Use these options to perform a search, get help, access your account, or move between various Adobe web apps and services. Search and navigation options are accessible from all the tabs.
- Search information for your apps: Use the search bar to search for apps, tutorials, Help articles, templates, and Adobe Stock assets. The top results are featured.
- Get help: Select the Help icon if you are looking for help or want to connect and engage with the Adobe community.
- View notifications: Select the notification bell icon to view all the notifications that you have received. To ensure that you don't miss any important notification, the bell icon displays a red badge whenever you receive a new one.
- Access your Adobe account: Select the Profile menu icon to see your Adobe account email address or sign out from your Adobe account. You can also access your account details by selecting Adobe account from the Profile menu.
- Learn more about Adobe offerings: Select the Adobe icon to go to the home page of adobe.com.