Add products and licenses
- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
Administering your Teams or VIP subscription? You can buy more products and licenses anytime.
Team admins can add licenses and products anytime in the Admin Console.
Purchased Adobe Creative Cloud for teams on Adobe.com?
Go to Admin Console > Overview, and select Buy More to add products and licenses.
You can add products and licenses for the products anytime.
The licenses you add are billed on a pro-rata basis.
Purchased Adobe Creative Cloud for teams through reseller?
Place an order with your account manager. To see reseller details, go to Admin Console > Accounts > Account.
Alternatively, if you need licenses faster, you can create a purchase request in the Admin Console by following the steps to add products and licenses and then complete the purchase with your account manager in 14 days.
You can remove licenses in your plan only at certain times. See remove products and licenses.
Your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription includes various apps and services that are called products in the Admin Console. Perform these steps to add products and licenses:
Sign in to Admin Console as administrator. Under Overview, click Buy More. Alternatively, navigate to Account > Account, and click Add Products.
Select the plan type if you own multiple plans. Select to add products or services from the list of purchased products.
If necessary, add more licenses to one or more products. For each product, you can add a maximum of five licenses at a time.
Select Review Order. Then, follow the step depending upon your original purchase channel:
A. If you purchased through Adobe.com
Review your order and select Edit to pay via your preferred method. Then, submit the order and start assigning licenses to the eligible users in your organization.
B. If you purchased from a reseller
Enter your purchase order (PO) number and ask your account manager to verify your order. Submit the order and ask your account manager to complete your purchase within 14 days.
By generating the purchase request for the licenses, you promise to pay within 14 days. You can't add more licenses if you don't pay the reseller within 14 days.
Unpaid licenses are deactivated. Extra licenses are revoked on your original anniversary date. For more information, see Purchase Request Compliance.
For all Adobe Creative Cloud for teams orders worldwide with Annual Paid Monthly (APM) payment plan, a new invoice is generated for pro rata charges. The new invoice is generated irrespective of the payment method used (credit card, PayPal, direct debit, and so on).
No pro rata charges are applicable if a customer purchases licenses in the last three days of their present billing period, or upgrades to Adobe Creative Cloud for teams All Apps or Single App Pro edition.
Steps to remove products and licenses
Adobe's VIP buying program guarantees favorable pricing for your Adobe Creative Cloud for teams subscription. In consideration, Adobe expects you to maintain a minimum number of licenses for your entire subscription period.
You can remove products and licenses during the renewal period only, which commences one month before your anniversary date.
During the renewal period, Adobe enables a self-service license management workflow in the Admin Console. Use it to modify the products and number of licenses in your subscription. For details, see renewals.
Any increase or decrease in the number of licenses or products only takes effect on your renewal date, not immediately.
If you require licenses immediately, see add products and licenses.
To remove licenses before the renewal period, contact Adobe from Adobe Admin Console > Support. See more support options.
If you purchased your Teams membership through a reseller, contact them to return or cancel your membership, or remove a license within 14 days of purchase.