Adobe Stock credit packs for teams
- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Deployment guide
- Enable Adobe Express in Google Classroom
- Integration with Canvas LMS
- Integration with Blackboard Learn
- Configuring SSO for District Portals and LMSs
- Deploy Adobe Express through Google App Licensing
- Add users through Roster Sync
- Kivuto FAQ
- Primary and Secondary institution eligibility guidelines
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
Adobe Stock Credit Packs allow Teams customers to license assets that might not be included in their Adobe Stock subscription plans. Credits can be used for any existing and new asset types created in the Adobe Stock library.
Adobe Stock provides designers and businesses with access to millions of high-quality, curated, royalty-free photos, videos vectors, illustrations, templates, and 3D assets, for all their creative projects. To know more about Adobe Stock, see Adobe Stock Help.
Credit packs give Adobe Stock teams the purchasing flexibility they require to handle the ebbs and flows of projects throughout the year. Our subscription plans and credit packs are designed to complement each-other, but can be purchased separately. Credit packs are available from 5 to 500 credits per pack, and all active members on the team plan share the pool of credits purchased. To learn more, see Credit Packs.
Credits are available to all team members on a first-come-first-serve basis. All users have access to Stock credits and can redeem them to license assets, irrespective of any product entitlements.
When you add new team members, Adobe Stock entitlements are added by default. Users receive an email letting them know the have access to Stock credits.
By default, all members of the team have access to Stock credits. To revoke Stock credit permissions, remove the user from your team.
Credit packs expire in 12 months from the date of purchase. Any unused credits do not roll over to a later date. You can purchase new credit packs for continued access.
When credits are running low or have been consumed, you receive a notification on the Admin Console and email.
Purchase credit packs for teams
View credit packs
All purchased credit packs display in the Overview, Products, and Account tabs of the Admin Console.
If your organization has purchased multiple credit packs, one consolidated card displays a summary of all credit packs. At a quick glance, you can also view used and total credits.
View details for Adobe Stock credit packs
You can view numbers of packs, and details such as name, credits used, and expiration dates. To view details of all the credit packs, navigate to the Product tab and click Adobe Stock - Credits.
The credits due to expire the earliest are consumed first.
Alternatively, you can navigate to Account > Account and expand Adobe Stock - Credits under Additional Products.
View Adobe Stock license history
On the Adobe Stock License History page of the Adobe Stock website, you can view a list of the assets your team has licensed. You can also view the details of images that remain to be used.
To view the Stock license history, do the following:
Navigate to Products and click Adobe Stock - Credits.
Click Details under the Adobe Stock logo.
On the right pane, click Go to Stock License History.