In the Admin Console, navigate to Support and click Start Chat.
Teams | Support and Expert Sessions
- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
The Support tab in the Admin Console lets you access various support functions through a simple and easy-to-use interface. Among other things, it allows you to chat directly with Adobe Customer Care representatives and schedule sessions with experts.
Administrators must sign to access the Support cases and Expert Session options.
Chat with Adobe Customer Care
Sign in to the Admin Console and navigate to Support. To resolve or discuss a case, you can call Adobe Customer Care using the contact number given on the upper-right corner of the page. If the country mentioned below the phone number does not match yours, click Other Regions for more contact numbers.
To help resolve or troubleshoot your issues, the Adobe Admin Console allows you to chat with Adobe Customer Care. To allow quicker routing and resolution of the issue, ensure that you select the most appropriate topic from the ones displayed in the live-chat window.
After the chat ends, your request and conversation are saved as a case that you can view, track, and manage later.
A live chat window appears with a set of pre-defined chat topics. Select any one from these topics.
To connect with our representatives and resolve your query, type your message in the chat window.
To review your closed and open cases, ask questions or provide information on existing cases, navigate to Support > Support Cases in the Admin Console. Then, click Manage Support Cases.
Schedule Expert Sessions
An Expert Session consists of a 30-minute phone call that covers a how-to topic to assist users with a specific product feature. Each session is scheduled by appointment at a time chosen by you, with the Adobe Customer Care team. The sessions are carried out using a screen sharing software, if needed, that allows a product expert to walk you through complex or new workflows.
- Expert sessions are only available with the All Apps and Acrobat for teams plans.
- A user can request only two sessions in a year.
- The sessions can be scheduled from Monday to Friday and are available only in English.
- Ensure that you place a request at least 24 hours in advance.
- For longer sessions or more formal training, visit the training website for an overview of Adobe training options.
To schedule an Expert Session, do the following:
Click Request Expert Session. The Request Expert Session window opens.
Select a session topic and a preferred session timeframe. Ensure that you select the most appropriate topic for the session.Märkus.
You can only request for two sessions per admin per year for Setting up your team and two sessions per license per year for app-related topics.
Setting up your team
For issues related to managing your users or licenses.
Website and app creation
For applications like Dreamweaver and Adobe XD.
For applications like Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Print and digital publishing
For applications like InDesign and Illustrator.
For applications like Photoshop and Lightroom.
For sign-in, installation, and activation issues, start a chat with Adobe Customer Care.
Click Select Day and Time, and select a time slot. Click Continue.
On the Provide Information screen, enter your contact details, and a brief description of what you want to learn from the session. So, we can prepare and deliver exactly what you are looking for.
Once your session is scheduled, you receive an email with the appointment details and confirmation number. The email also has a link to cancel or reschedule the session.