Sign in to the Admin Console and navigate to Settings > Privacy and Security > Security Contacts.
Privacy and security contacts
- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
Admin Console, and navigate to Settings > Privacy and Security > Security Contacts.
Why you must add security contacts
With Adobe's emphasis on protecting your organization's and users' data, in the event of a security incident involving our software solutions, notifications are sent to the appropriate compliance officers.
Enterprises have their own personnel whose role is specific to data protection, integrity, and other compliance matters. Therefore, contact information for such personnel is critical to help ensure prompt notification in the event of a security incident.
This information is used solely for the purpose of notification of incidents.
If the security contact information section is left incomplete, a message is displayed in the Admin Console.
Add or view security contacts
The Admin Console allows System Administrators of enterprise organizations to specify contact details of the following compliance officers:
- Data Access Administrator, also known as a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) Administrator, is the person or group that handles data access requests.
- Security Administrator is the person or group that must be notified in the event of a security incident.
- Data Protection Officer is the designated person responsible for overseeing compliance with data protection rules. The data protection officer must be notified if a privacy incident occurs.
To add contact details of the compliance officers, do the following:
Click Add Contacts.
Enter the name, email address, and phone number for the contacts.Märkus.
These contacts need not necessarily be users in Admin Console. Also, a DL is preferred over a single individual's email address to ensure our notifications get to someone.