Uninstall or remove Creative Cloud apps while offline
Последна актуализация на May 19, 2021 07:19:17 AM GMT
The Creative Cloud desktop app provides a means to remove Creative Cloud app as explained at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html. However, when your machine is offline, you are not able to access Creative Cloud desktop app, and therefore, have no access to these features.
- Open the Windows menu and select Settings.
- Select System and click the Apps and features option.
- In the list of installed applications that appears, select the application(s) to be removed and click "Uninstall".
- Locate the application's folder in the Applications folder.
- Double-click the alias for the uninstaller application located in this location and follow the onscreen instructions.
The uninstallers are also located in /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers.
Влезте във вашия акаунт