Adobe Bridge CS5 installs automatically with all Creative Suite 5/5.5 editions:
- Adobe Creative Suite Design Standard
- Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium
- Adobe Creative Suite Web Premium
- Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium
- Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection
Adobe Bridge CS5 also installs automatically with the following CS5, CS5.1, and CS5.5 stand-alone products:
- Photoshop Extended
- After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Flash Professional
- Adobe Captivate
Because Adobe Bridge CS5 installs as part of the Creative Suite 5.x supporting product installer, it cannot be independently uninstalled. To remove Adobe Bridge CS5 from your computer, it's necessary to uninstall all Creative Suite 5.x editions and applications that use it. For example, if you have both Photoshop CS5 and Illustrator CS5 installed, uninstall both applications to uninstall Adobe Bridge CS5.
- For instructions on uninstalling CS5 products, see the product's release notes, available on the product's Help and Support page.
- For instructions on uninstalling a Creative Suite 5 edition, see Uninstall Creative Suite | CS5, CS5.5.
As with Bridge CS5, Bridge CS4 installs with supporting CS4 products, such as Photoshop CS4. To remove Bridge CS4, it's necessary to uninstall the products that support it. See the CS4 supporting product's release notes, available from the product's CS5 Help and Support page, for uninstall instructions.