User Guide Cancel
Install Substance 3D Modeler | Substance 3D Modeler
Last updated on May 16, 2023 03:40:22 PM GMT
- Getting started
- Create with Clay
- Organize your scene
- Technical support
- Release notes
Install Substance 3D Modeler
This page has information on how to activate and manage your licenses so you can start using Modeler.
Use Creative Cloud desktop to install Substance 3D Modeler
If you do not yet have Creative Cloud Desktop, the section below has information on how to download and install it.
- Open the Creative Cloud Desktop application.
- Under Apps, Navigate to 3D and AR in the left panel.
- Click Install under Substance 3D Modeler.
- Follow the Install process.
Once Modeler has been installed, you can launch it from the Apps section of Creative Cloud Desktop.
Install Creative Cloud Desktop
- Download the Creative Cloud Desktop installer here: Adobe Creative Cloud download
- Follow the installation steps.
- Launch Creative Cloud Desktop.
- Sign in with your Adobe account credentials.