It's possible that you have an older version of Adobe Drive running. Upgrade to the latest version to resolve this issue. You can install the available updates by opening the Adobe Drive Connect user interface and selecting Updates.
You can also manually download and install the latest version of Adobe Drive by visiting this link: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobedrive.html
- Go to the Application Menu (for example, Photoshop or InDesign), and choose Preferences > File Handling.
- Under the Adobe Drive section, deselect Enable Adobe Drive.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Select Users and Groups.
- Highlight your user account on the left column and click the Login Items tab.
- Find Adobe Drive on the list of applications. Then, either deselect the box next to it or highlight it on the list and click the minus ("-") button below the list.
- Restart your computer.