This document contains late-breaking product information, updates, and information on fixes and improvements in this release that are not covered in the Adobe Drive 3 documentation. For an overview of the installation requirements and features introduced in Adobe Drive 3 and in the 3.0.1 update, see the previous Release Notes at http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/adobedrive/releasenotes.html.
This update includes the 3.0.1 update; it is not necessary to install that update separately.
Adobe Drive 3.2 provides fixes and improvements in performance, metadata handling, and other areas. Key fixes and improvements include the following:
Overall performance has been improved in a number of areas, specifically:
- When connecting to a CQ DAM server for the first time. 
- When checking in files to a CQ DAM server. 
- When displaying the status change from "checked out by me" to "up-to-date." 
- When loading several assets for the first time.
Specific fixes related to metadata handling include:
- XMP metadata is now correctly read and written for the AI file type and shown correctly in Adobe Bridge for the INDD file type. 
- Labels and ratings are now shown correctly in Adobe Bridge after dragging and dropping a file into the Content pane. 
- After purging the cache, metadata for JPG, PNG, PSD, TIF, AI, and INDD files is now correctly shown and can be edited in Adobe Bridge. 
- Custom properties are now correctly shown in the Inspector pane of Adobe Bridge. 
- When Adobe Bridge displays a JPEG asset that has been rotated, the Orientation section of the metadata now appears properly in the Filter tab, and the image can be rotated in Adobe Bridge. 
- Native previews for Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign asset versions now appear in Adobe Bridge. [3084578, 2948383, 3097997]
- Renditions generated by custom handlers are now supported.