Close the Desktop before playback (press D).
|Step forward or backward||Right or Left Arrow|
|Increase or decrease frame rate by 1 fps||Page Up or Page Down|
|Change playback mode||F6|
Playback controls from left to right:
- Go to in point
- Frame step backwards
- Play backwards
- Play forward
- Frame step forward
- Go to out point
The playback indicators on the left side of the Timeline provide the following information, from left to right:
- The current base frame rate
- The playback frame rate
- The disk performance indicator
- The monitor performance indicator
The disk performance indicator turns red when one of the disks or the CPU cannot deliver real-time decoding at the desired playback speed.
The monitor performance indicator turns red when one of the following issues is detected:
- An issue with the real-time performance of the grading operations you apply to the clip
- A sync issue with your display device.
- Select Settings > Playback.
- Enter a new base frame rate.
Note: The Timeline timecode values reflect your base frame rate setting.
SpeedGrade has three playback modes:
- Single run
- Ping pong
- Loop (default)
To switch modes, press F6 or use the Playback Mode button next to the playback controls.