How is Creative Cloud pricing changing?
The price of Creative Cloud will increase beginning April 16, 2018 in North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico). However, the price for existing licenses will not change until your next renewal date.
The increase applies to the following All Apps and Single App plans: Creative Cloud for individuals, Creative Cloud for teams, and Creative Cloud for enterprise. Customers in North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico) purchasing from all routes to market will be affected: Adobe.com, Adobe direct phone sales, and those buying from Adobe enterprise account managers, Adobe certified reseller partners, and Adobe retail and affinity partners.
Learn more about our pricing updates on the Adobe Blog.
Why is Adobe increasing prices?
Since launching Creative Cloud more than five years ago, we have not changed prices for customers in North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico). As Creative Cloud continues to evolve and we enter a new phase in our product offering, we will be raising prices for the first time beginning April 16, 2018. For our All Apps plan customers, we recently released five all-new Creative Cloud apps — Adobe XD CC, Dimension CC, Character Animator CC, Photoshop Lightroom CC, and Spark with premium features. Single App customers also benefited from the ongoing development of new features and performance improvements, along with the addition of Spark with premium features to their plans. We also introduced a redesigned Admin Console experience for Creative Cloud for teams and Creative Cloud for enterprise administrators. The recent release greatly expands on the promise of continued innovation with an extra focus on new tools and features that businesses highly value, including:
- High-impact campaigns and experiences across multiple screens: Adobe XD is the first all-in-one tool for UX designers to build web and mobile apps, allowing a creative pro to design, prototype, review, share, and receive feedback from stakeholders within the app itself.
- 3D design made simple: Adobe Dimension helps designers create photorealistic product shots, packaging, and more without requiring companies to pay for expensive photo shoots or requiring designers to learn complex 3D apps. It's 3D made easy for designers who know 2D.
- Ability to reach influencers via social platforms: Adobe Spark allows creators to rapidly create and deliver brand campaigns on social media with video, graphics, and web pages.
- Integrations between Creative Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager: Unifying the creative and marketing workflows helps address content velocity pain points.
How much will prices increase?
When will prices increase?
Will the price increase affect all plans?
No. The change affects customers in North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico) purchasing Creative Cloud for individuals, Creative Cloud for teams, and Creative Cloud for enterprise Single App and All Apps plans only.
Nonprofits and educational institutions that purchased through a Value Incentive Plan (VIP) or Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA) will not be affected by the price increase.
Is this only for new customers, or are existing Creative Cloud members affected?
The new prices will take effect beginning April 16, 2018.
- Customers with new agreements will experience new pricing beginning April 16, 2018.
- Renewing customers with annual commit will experience new pricing when their membership comes up for renewal, and for any new licenses added prior to renewal.
- Renewing customers who have purchased through the Value Incentive Plan (VIP) and have opted
in toa three-year commit agreement will experience new pricing for add-on and renewal licenses after the three-year commit term comes to an end.