Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Teams bring creative work and teamwork together. With the Creative Cloud app for Microsoft Teams, designers can easily share their work, get feedback, and stay up-to-date on actions taken on their assets.
Note: Currently, Internet Explorer 11 or older versions are not supported. Use Microsoft Teams desktop app or open Microsoft Teams in other supported web browsers, such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox.
What’s new in August 2018 release
- Share your assets with an improved message extension: Now you can easily select from a list of your 20 most recently modified assets, or run a search to share assets with your team
- Stay-up-to-date when comments happen in XD prototypes: The Creative Cloud bot delivers notifications directly to you when comments are left in your XD prototypes. Notifications are ON by default. You can use the "Notifications Off" command to disable the notifications.
- Less is more: We know what you care most about in Microsoft Teams are sharing your assets easily, getting feedback and staying up-to-date when actions happen on your assets. So, we’ve simplified our app by removing the Adobe Stock tab and the following bot commands - Get Recent Files, Search Adobe Stock, Search Adobe Creative Cloud, and Search Adobe Help.
You receive bot notifications only when XD prototypes are updated. Currently, notifications are not available for updates made to other Creative Cloud assets.
Get the Creative Cloud app for your team
Give your team instant access to files and collaborate on it by pinning Creative Cloud assets to a tab
Share Creative Cloud assets in your conversations using message extension
Stay up-to-date on comments left on Adobe XD prototypes
The Creative Cloud bot sends messages directly to you whenever comments are left on Adobe XD prototypes you are collaborating on.
Who receives notifications?
- The asset owner receives notifications when reviewers add comments, modify comments, or reply to comments.
- Other users who are part of a comment thread receive notifications on that thread only.
Notifications are ON by default. You can use the "Notifications Off" command to disable the notifications.
How to remove access to your shared Adobe Creative Cloud assets
You can remove access to a shared asset in two ways - remove the asset from the Teams workspace or completely remove the access to the asset using the Creative Cloud assets website.
To further remove access for anyone who you may have shared the asset with, do the following:
- Sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/ with your Adobe ID and password.
- Go to Files > All, and then click the shared file or folder.
- Click Share and then select Send Link.
- In the Send Link dialog box, click Remove Public Link.
Send us your feedback. You will be redirected to a Microsoft Forms page to provide feedback.