Open the Creative Cloud desktop app. (Select theicon in your Windows taskbar or the macOS menu bar.)
Change the language of your Creative Cloud apps
- Creative Cloud User Guide
- Introduction to Creative Cloud
- Download, install, set up, and update
- Manage your account
- Creative services
- Collaboration and storage services
- What are cloud documents
- Cloud documents | Common questions
- Create or convert files to cloud documents
- Set up cloud documents to use offline
- Revert to an earlier version of a cloud document
- Share your work for commenting
- Why can't I see my cloud documents offline?
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Collaborate on Creative Cloud Libraries and folders
- Collaboration FAQ
- Sync your files using cloud storage
- Find how much cloud storage you have
- Set sync options
- Creative Cloud mobile apps
- Enterprise and teams
Learn how to change the default language for installing Creative Cloud apps. Once set, you can uninstall and reinstall any existing installations.
How to change the language settings of Creative Cloud apps
You can change the default language for the future installs of your Creative Cloud apps. You need to reinstall any existing apps to benefit from this change.
Depending on your version of the Creative Cloud desktop app, select the Account icon in the upper right and then select Preferences.
Does your screen look different? See instructions for the earlier version of the Creative Cloud desktop app.
Select Apps in the sidebar.
Select a language from the Default install language list.
Select Done to apply your changes.
All apps that you download after making this change install in the new language.