Troubleshooting & help
Your Adobe Express paid membership includes access to the premium features of the following applications:
- Adobe Express: Replaces Spark on the web and Spark Post on mobile. Quickly and easily create standout social graphics, flyers, logos and more on web and mobile. Powered by Adobe.
- Premiere Rush: Go deeper in video - shoot, edit, and share on the go.
- Photoshop Express: Do more with your photos – edit and retouch pictures, assemble collages and combine photos.
- Adobe Spark Video: Create compelling video stories in minutes.
- Adobe Spark Page: Turn words and images into beautiful web pages.
- Creative Cloud Services: Adobe Stock images, Adobe Fonts, Creative Cloud Libraries, 100GB of storage, and more.
Adobe Express is a web app that you can access from any web browser, without downloading or installing an app on your desktop. Go to express.adobe.com to get started and if prompted, sign in to your Adobe account, then access the app.
Adobe Express is available on a variety of iOS and Android devices.
- iOS: Download from App Store
- Android: Download from the Google Play Store and the Samsung Galaxy Store.
For a list of supported devices, see System requirements.
Yes! Anyone can get Adobe Express for free. For more information and to start your free trial, click here.
Sign in to your Adobe account. Then in the Current Password section, select Change and follow the onscreen instructions.
Forgot your password? Learn how to reset it.
- Purchased Adobe Express on iOS? See Manage Adobe Express subscriptions on iOS.
- Purchased Adobe Express on Google Play Store? See Manage Adobe Express subscriptions on Android
Create social graphics, flyers, logos, brands, posters, and more using Adobe Express. To learn more about the possibilities, see Create it with Adobe Express.
Adobe Express comes with tens of thousands of assets that you can use to get started. Start from templates, then customize to make it your own with Adobe Stock* photos, Adobe Fonts, and tons of other design assets including icons, illustrations, and more.
*Adobe Express membership required. The Adobe Stock photo collection does not include Premium or editorial content. Limited Adobe Stock functionality available in web page and video features.
Creating a brand is easy and fast in Adobe Express. For more information, see Create and manage brands. Once you've set up your brand, share it with your teammates to continue creating on-brand content.
Join the conversation