Revert to an earlier version of a cloud document
- Creative Cloud User Guide
- Introduction to Creative Cloud
- Download, install, set up, and update
- Manage your account
- Creative services
- Collaboration and storage services
- What are cloud documents
- Cloud documents | Common questions
- Create or convert files to cloud documents
- Set up cloud documents to use offline
- Revert to an earlier version of a cloud document
- Share your work for commenting
- Why can't I see my cloud documents offline?
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Collaborate on Creative Cloud Libraries and folders
- Collaboration FAQ
- Sync your files using cloud storage
- Find how much cloud storage you have
- Set sync options
- Creative Cloud mobile apps
- Enterprise and teams
Learn how to revert to an earlier version of your cloud document created in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fresco, or Adobe Aero.
How to revert to a previous version of your document
You can easily view and revert to previous versions of your Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Fresco, and Adobe Aero cloud documents on the Creative Cloud website.
In Adobe XD, you cannot revert to an older version of the document. However, you can open an older version of the document, and then copy, and paste the content to your current version. Learn more.
In the Cloud documents tab, select the document.
To view all versions of the document, click the Version icon on the right.
Select the version you want to revert to. Then click the More options icon and select Revert to this version. The version you reverted to becomes the current version of the document.
To save a version, click the Mark icon and optionally provide a name for the version. Versions that are not marked are deleted periodically, so make sure to mark any version you want to retain permanently.