- Promotional price Your plan was offered at a one-time promotional price for a limited period, which ended recently.
- Trial conversion You started a trial, which converted to a paid plan.
- Annual payment You purchased an annual plan earlier, and it renewed recently. For example, you might have purchased Adobe Acrobat Export PDF last year, and it renewed recently.
- Cancellation fee You canceled an annual plan early. Annual plans are offered at a significant discount for a year's commitment, and so there is a fee for canceling annual plans.
- Adobe Stock You purchased premium images or purchased images beyond your plan allocation.
- Multiple accounts You purchased through two different Adobe accounts (email addresses).
your account for your purchases and plan details. Check
Still have questions? Learn more about the reasons for higher charges.