- Acrobat DC does not launch if an offline uninstall and reinstall is performed using same Serial Number. 
- [Intermittent]: Not able to Sign-In in Acrobat due to which Acrobat fails to get launched.
- Install Acrobat DC with a Serial Key
- Acrobat DC is launched and used without any problems
- Uninstall of Acrobat DC is performed while staying offline
- Install Acrobat DC again with the same serial in offline state
- Launch Acrobat DC and a user sees the Sign in required screen.
User chooses to Sign-In Later but Acrobat does not launch.
Bring the machine online. On the Sign-In screen choose to sign in now. Acrobat DC will launch successfully.
- Install Acrobat in serialized mode.
- Launch Acrobat and Click on Sign In button on AAM Sign In screen.
In Internet Explorer, go to Tools> Internet Options> Advanced> Under 'Security' section, check the options TLS1.0, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2