|We are getting closer to rolling out new features to enhance your support experience in the Admin Console. Watch this short video now! (less than 2 minutes). It highlights key changes and improvements.|
To access the Support options, navigate to Support in the Admin Console. The Support Overview page opens. On this page, you can do the following:
- Manage your support cases
- Create cases
- Schedule Expert Sessions
- Links to documentation and forums
- Contact Adobe Customer Care
The page also displays three of the last modified open cases and expert sessions.
You can call Adobe Customer Care, using the contact number given on the upper-right corner of the page. If the country mentioned below the phone number does not match yours, click Other Regions for more contact numbers. To learn about our support terms and processes, see Enterprise Support Terms.
Administrators must sign in with their Adobe IDs to access the Support cases and Expert Session options.
In the Admin Console, navigate to Support > Support Cases.
The Support Cases page displays a list of Open Cases logged by your organization, along with the date, case ID, and status. On this page, you can:
- Create support cases.
- Track the progress on the cases.
- Sort the cases by Date, clicking the arrow next to the Date header.
- View the closed cases logged by your organization, navigating to Closed Cases.
- View details of the cases and update them.
In the Describe Your Issue section, enter the following:
- Summary: Enter a short title for the issue. For issues with building packages, include the session-specific error code. (255 characters)
- Detailed Description: State your queries, or describe your issue including the workflow that caused the issue.
- Phone Number: Enter your preferred contact number including country and area codes.
- File Attachments: Optionally, you can attach relevant files to the case, for example, a screenshot of the error. Executable and DLL files are not allowed.
Expert Sessions are one-on-one sessions that consists of a 30-minute phone call, scheduled by appointment at a time of your choosing, with one of Adobe's design experts, targeted to your organization’s location. The sessions are done using a screen sharing software if needed, that allow design experts to walk you through complex or new workflows.
Following are a few examples of queries that come up during the session:
- Software deployment
- Identity, user, and entitlement management
- Explanation of new features within a new release
- Advice for complex tasks and best practices
- Typical workflows used between multiple Adobe applications
The Expert Sessions are available only for the Creative Cloud and Document Cloud users, and not for the Experience Cloud or eLearning users.
If you are having technical issues and crashes, it is recommended that you contact the Adobe Customer Care team for immediate assistance, either by starting a chat, or by phone.
If you require longer sessions or more formal training, visit the training website for an overview of Adobe's training options.
If you require an Expert Services session, ensure that you place a request at least 24 hours in advance.