Sign in to the Admin Console.
Change the contract owner of your Teams account
- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Deployment guide
- Approve Adobe apps in Google Admin Console
- Enable Adobe Express in Google Classroom
- Integration with Canvas LMS
- Integration with Blackboard Learn
- Configuring SSO for District Portals and LMSs
- Deploy Adobe Express through Google App Licensing
- Add users through Roster Sync
- Kivuto FAQ
- Primary and Secondary institution eligibility guidelines
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
Find out how a contract owner can transfer their responsibilities to another administrator or how a system administrator can find out who a contract owner is and request to become one.
There can be only one contract owner who can make payment-related updates. By default, the contract owner is an admin who purchases the Creative Cloud for teams subscription and sets up the account.
Can't sign into your account? Learn how you can resolve sign-in issues.
As a contract owner, you can nominate an administrator to become the contract owner and transfer your responsibilities to them. The nominated admin must have the same country settings as yours.
Select the Editicon for Contract owner.
If you have multiple contracts, select a contract name to view the account details.
To nominate the contract owner, select a user in the Change Contract Owner window.
The nominated user must have the same country settings as yours.
If the intended user isn't on the list, select Cancel, and add that user as a system administrator first. Then, try changing the contract owner again.
To become the contract owner, the nominee must accept the invitation. Then, accept the terms and conditions and add the payment details for the account.
When the nominee accepts the invitation, you're removed from the contract owner role and can no longer access the billing or payment details.
You can revoke the invitation to become a contract owner until the nominee accepts the invite.
Select Revoke Invitation.
You can easily find the contract owner of your organization and contact them to help accomplish an account management task.
If the contract owner isn't available
As an admin, you can take ownership of an account if the contract owner has left the organization. Sign in to the Admin Console, navigate to Support, and contact Adobe Customer Care. The customer care team requires an email from you, requesting the change in ownership of the account.
To confirm the change, the customer care team sends an email to the current contract owner. You are designated as the contract owner in the following scenarios:
- The current contract owner's email no longer exists.
- The current contract owner doesn't respond within two days.
- The account is unpaid due to a payment issue.
After you are designated as the contract owner, you are prompted to update payment details on the account.
If the contract owner isn't available, and the account doesn't have any other admin, Adobe Customer Care can't promote non-admins to the admin role. In this case, you can purchase a new Creative Cloud for teams subscription.
If the contract owner invites you
If the existing contract owner nominates you to become the contract owner, you receive an email invitation.
Sign in, read the terms and conditions and accept.