The Adobe Enterprise Dashboard provides a central location for managing your Adobe entitlements across your entire organization.
Administrators can access the Enterprise Dashboard to administer and manage user accounts. Up to five admin accounts can be created during on-boarding. Adobe sends an email invitation to the specified email address. Admins must accept the invitation by clicking the Accept Invitation link in the email, before they can log in.
Once accepted, an administrator can add additional administrators, or promote existing users to an admin role.
The Overview panel shows you a summary of the licenses purchased with your Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA). The Overview panel also displays the amount of storage available with each plan.
The Overview is designed to efficiently display a wealth of information. To achieve this the Overview makes use of cards. A card is similar to a page in a book. If the information is too large to fit into a single card, you can click on the dots below the card to display another group of information, just like flipping through a book.
For example, the ETLA has the following licenses as shown on the screen:
- Plans for Creative Cloud apps and services. Click the folder icon next to the Creative Cloud plan to see storage details with each plan.
- If your organization has purchased two or more entitlement plans of the same type, each with different storage configuration, a number will be displayed next to the plan. Clicking the number will display the storage details for each plan of this type.
- Different numbers of Single App licenses for individual Adobe products. Click the folder icon next to the Creative Cloud plan to see storage details with each plan.
- Available sync locations for Creative Cloud for enterprise with managed services plan.
- Document Cloud for enterprise plans
- Marketing Cloud for enterprise plans
- Adobe Stock for enterprise plans
The E-sign Services section displays the details of the Document Cloud E-sign Services. Click Manage e-sign services to manage E-sign services.
Enterprise Dashboard supports displaying notifications from Adobe with important information related to your organization, such as new features and entitlements, planned maintenance and other information. Up to three of the most recent unread notifications are displayed in the Overview panel. Older notifications and notifications that have been dismissed are stored in the Notification Center for easy access.
To access the Notification Center, click the blue rectangle in the upper right corner. The number in the rectangle represents the number of unread notifications in your account. Notification Center displays all your notifications in the order they were received with the most recent one at the top. By scrolling down the Notification Center, you can read and manage notifications sent in the past.
Creative Cloud uses an underlying identity management system to authenticate and authorize users. If you're using named licensing or are planning to provide access to Creative Cloud services, using an identity provider is a requirement. Adobe currently supports two types of identity providers or account types for Creative Cloud; both use an email address as the user name.
Use the Identity panel to claim domains and set up password requirements. For more information, see Manage identity types.
Product configurations and users
Adobe has given enterprise customers access to the new Administrative Roles feature. Instead of requiring administrators to manage via groups, Administrative Roles leverage the concept of product configurations, marking a shift from how Adobe products and services are managed using the Adobe Enterprise Dashboard. Administrators can directly grant users access to products instead of granting access through groups. For more information, see these resources:
Based on your organization ETLA, you may see one or more deployment panels.
Use the Deployment panels to:
- Download automatically created packages based on the most popular settings, from the deployment dashboard.
- Modify automatically created packages to suit your organizations needs such as language settings among others.
- Download Creative Cloud Packager to build custom Creative Cloud packages to deploy across your organization. Find links to relevant documents and videos to get started.
- Download Acrobat DC packages for Windows and Mac OS. Find links to relevant documents and videos to get started. Also download the Customization Wizard to configure Acrobat DC packages.
- Deploy the packages, either using manual deployment or using third-party deployment tools.
Use the Support panel to contact Adobe Support and manage your support cases. In the Enterprise Dashboard, click Support to access the Support options.
You can view a list of popular topics, create a case, and view active and closed cases, or schedule a 1:1 Expert Services Session. You can also visit the public Deployment for Creative Cloud enterprise forum to connect with other users to share knowledge, tips, and advice.
Administrators need to be signed in with their Adobe ID to access the Open a Case, View Cases, or Schedule a 30 minute 1:1 Expert Services Session options from within the Support panel.
Open a case
Use this option to open a new support case for your organization. Provide the following information, and click Submit.
- Select an issue type.
- Select a product.
- Enter a short title for the issue. For issues with building packages, include the session-specific error code.
- Enter a detailed description for the issue.
- Optionally, you can attach files relevant to the issue. You can attach any number of files with a size up to 10 MB each.
- Indicate if the issue is critical.
When you submit a case, a case number is assigned, and you can track the progress using View Cases. All responses are updated to the case, and also sent by email.
Use this option to view a list and status of cases logged by your organization. The Date, Case ID, and Status are displayed.
- Double-click a case to view the details
- Filter by Active, Closed, and All cases by choosing the filter next to the Status header.
Schedule a 30 minute 1:1 Expert Services Session
Use this option to request a session with an Adobe product expert for deployment, web, video, photography, design, or print workflows. The expert works with you over the phone and on a web conference with screen sharing.
Provide the following details, and click Submit.
- Select an Expert type for your session.
- Select a product.
- Enter a preferred date and time.
- Include any information on what you'd like to achieve during the session.
- Optionally, you can attach files relevant to the session. You can attach any number of files with a size up to 10 MB each.