Purchase the serial number licenses or device licenses. Then, use the Create License Package workflow to migrate previously deployed named user or trial packages to serial number licenses or device licenses.
The Create License Package workflow can be used for scenarios such as:
- Migrate from Named Licensing to Serial
- Apply a new serial number when the old serial number is expired
- Migrate from Named to Device Licensing
- Resolve some client licensing issues
- Remove a Volume serial and use Named Licensing
The package is created at the specified location and contains four files:
To license the software, run AdobeSerialization executable with admin privileges in the command line (for Windows) or the terminal (for MAC). Ensure that all files are present when you run the executable file.
Enterprise and EEA customers can use the RemoveVolumeSerial executable file to remove enterprise license of previously licensed apps (before
For details on how to remove licenses, see Migrate from serial number licensing to named licenses.