- You can upgrade your month-to-month plan to an annual plan—paid either monthly or once a year—without incurring a cancellation charge on your existing plan.
- Upon upgrading, you’ll receive a refund for the unused portion of your previous membership.
- In countries served by Digital River, Adobe's e-commerce partner, it’s not possible to make changes online. To change or upgrade your plan, contact us.
Upgrade your plan or review your options
On the Switch Plan page, choose from a list of available plans and click Switch to this plan.
- If you don’t see the plan you want to change to (e.g. multiple apps plan to a Creative Cloud annual plan, or individual plan to a team plan), please contact us.
- You may need to cancel your existing membership to enable the switch. Before you cancel your membership, understand the Adobe subscription and cancellation terms.
On the confirmation page, review the terms and conditions and click Switch plan.
Your membership is activated and Creative Cloud desktop app now displays your current entitlement status.
If your new membership plan is not activated automatically, sign out and sign back in to Creative Cloud. For detailed instructions, see Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps.