New Global Settings
Global Settings are a set of parameters shared across all Texture Sets. They can be used to quickly assign or update parameters without having to manually edit each Texture Set individually. Global Settings have the following parameters:
- Output directory: defines the target location where the textures will be generated.
- Output template: defines the preset to use to configure naming and packing of the exported textures.
- File type: defines file format and bit depth of the exported textures.
- Size: defines the biggest texture resolution a Texture Set will be exported at.
- Padding: defines how information outside of the UV islands will be generated.
- Export shaders parameters: if enabled, exports a json file storing the shader settings and their Texture Set assignments.