Troubleshooting & help
Our customers are looking for content that speaks to them and can illuminate a wide variety of topics. They want content that their audiences can relate to. Focus on authentic images of real people from all cultures.
Here are some links to inspire you:
- CSV file line limit expanded to 5,000. See HERE for additional information.
- Bulk model and property release uploads now supported in the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal. See how in this brief VIDEO.
- Adobe Stock Artist Hub is now live.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic now maintains the order of keywords as you add them, when uploaded into the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal.
- Now accepting vertical video at Adobe Stock.
We want your voice heard. Adobe Stock is committed to making authentic and culturally representative imagery more widely available. The mission of the new Adobe Stock Advocates program is to showcase and support outstanding new voices and visuals that are honest and impactful.
Click HERE to learn about the Adobe Stock Advocates program
- The Artist Development Fund is a creative commission program from Adobe Stock. As an expression of our commitment to inclusion we’re looking for artists who self-identify with and expertly depict diverse communities within their work. Click HERE for additional information and apply.
- Learn about recipients of the Adobe Stock Artist Development Fund HERE.
If you are 18 or older and own the rights to the photographs, video, illustrations, and/or vector imagery you create, you are welcome to join us at Adobe Stock. You don’t have to be a professional, an artist, or own fancy equipment to be an Adobe Stock contributor. You do not have to be a Creative Cloud subscriber. Sign up for an Adobe ID to start contributing. Learn more.
The royalty rate is applied to the net price per licensed asset, based on the U.S. purchase price and including any discounts. For example, if the plan costs US$29.99 per month for 10 monthly photo licenses, then the royalty amount (rounded up to the nearest cent) would be US$0.99 per licensed photo (US$29.99 / 10 photos x 33%). Note: actual royalty calculations may not be rounded to the nearest cent.
Adobe Stock also licenses assets through custom agreements and non-standard plans, such as Adobe Express plans and Pro Edition plans for Creative Cloud for teams and enterprise. Royalty rates for assets licensed under these agreements and plans are either: (A) for non-video assets, 33% of the attributable amount, and for video content, 35% of the attributable amount; or (B) a flat rate. Click HERE for additional information.
Licensing creative content is an economic activity. As an Adobe Stock contributor, income derived from your sales in the US is subject to US IRS (Internal Revenue Service) withholding tax. Depending on where you live, see Tax basics for US citizens and registered aliens or Tax basics for non-US citizens. If you do not file your tax forms, Adobe automatically withholds 30% of all earnings.
If you upload an AI or EPS file, you may observe a shift in color when you view your image in the Contributor portal or on the Adobe Stock site. The color shift only impacts the image preview. To avoid this color shift, create a JPEG of your vector file, then put the JPEG and AI or EPS in a folder and create a ZIP file. Upload the ZIP using FTP. Information on FTP can be found here.
In addition, when you are saving an AI file, make sure "Create PDF Compatible File" is checked.