Puppet Warp lets you twist and distort parts of your artwork, such that the transformations appear natural. You can add, move, and rotate pins to seamlessly transform your artwork into different variations using the Puppet Warp tool in Illustrator.
- To select multiple pins, Shift-click them or choose Select All Pins from the Control panel.
- To remove the selected pins, press the Delete key.
- To constrain the transformation of your artwork around the selected pin, press Alt while dragging it.
While transforming your artwork using the Puppet Warp tool, you can adjust the following settings in the Control panel or the Properties panel:
- Select All Pins Selects all pins that you've plotted on the selected artwork.
- Show Mesh Deselect to show only adjustment pins, providing a clearer preview of your transformations.
- Expand Mesh Adjust the slider to bring disjointed objects together for transforming them using the Puppet Warp tool.