On the Overview page in the Admin Console, select Buy more.
Add or remove products and licenses
- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Deployment guide
- Approve Adobe apps in Google Admin Console
- Enable Adobe Express in Google Classroom
- Integration with Canvas LMS
- Integration with Blackboard Learn
- Configuring SSO for District Portals and LMSs
- Deploy Adobe Express through Google App Licensing
- Add users through Roster Sync
- Role sync for Education
- Kivuto FAQ
- Primary and Secondary institution eligibility guidelines
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
Learn how administrators of a Creative Cloud for teams or VIP membership can purchase or remove products and licenses using the Adobe Admin Console.
remove products and license from your plan only at certain times.You can
If you own multiple plans, select the plan type.
Add the required products or services. You can add a maximum of 250 licenses at a time.
Select Review order. Then, follow the steps on the Add products wizard.
A. If you purchased through Adobe.com
- Review your order and payment details.
- Select Edit to modify your preferred method.
- Place the order and assign licenses to users in your organization.
B. If you purchased from a reseller
- Review your order and enter your purchase order (PO) number.
- Ask your account manager to verify your order.
- Submit the order and ask your account manager to complete your purchase within 14 days.
By generating the purchase request for the licenses, you promise to pay within 14 days. You can't add more licenses until you do.
If you fail to pay the reseller within 14 days, unpaid licenses are deactivated. Extra licenses are revoked on your original anniversary date. Learn more.
For all Adobe Creative Cloud for teams orders worldwide with Annual Paid Monthly (APM) payment plan, a new invoice is generated for pro rata charges. The new invoice is generated irrespective of the payment method used (credit card, PayPal, direct debit, and so on).
No pro rata charges are applicable if a customer purchases licenses in the last three days of their present billing period, or upgrades to Adobe Creative Cloud for teams All Apps or Single App Pro edition.
Remove products and licenses
Adobe's VIP buying program guarantees favorable pricing for your Adobe Creative Cloud for teams subscription. In consideration, Adobe expects you to maintain a minimum number of licenses for your entire subscription period.
You can remove products and licenses during the renewal period only, which commences one month before your anniversary date. Learn more about renewals.
Any increase or decrease in the number of licenses or products only takes effect on your renewal date, not immediately.
If you purchased your Teams membership through a reseller, contact them to return or cancel your membership, or remove a license within 14 days of purchase.