Sign in to the Admin Console.
Renew your Teams membership
- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
Learn how you can manage your licenses during the renewal window for Teams memberships purchased directly from Adobe.com.
During the renewal window, system administrators can view and edit the renewal details on the Account tab in the Adobe Admin Console.
If you've purchased your Teams membership directly from Adobe.com, a month before your renewal, Adobe provides a self-service license management workflow in the Admin Console. As a system administrator, you can modify the number of licenses and products in your plan during this period called the renewal window.
When your renewal window opens, you receive an email with the details: renewing products, quantity, and renewal price.
Your plans are renewed automatically on your renewal date. No action is required from your side. Before your plans renew on your renewal date, you've one month to adjustment the number of licenses.
If you had purchased on promotional pricing, you are renewed at the current market price. Also, if the market price has been revised, the latest price is displayed.
View renewal details
To review the details of your renewal, do the following:
Sign in to the Admin Console.
On the Account tab, click View details under Renewal.
Update renewal plan
You can add or remove products and licenses anytime during the renewal window. However, any increase or decrease in license counts or adding new products only takes effect on your renewal date. The changes aren't immediate. If you need licenses right away, see Add products and licenses.
If you've ten licenses for Acrobat and all ten are assigned, and you only need nine licenses for the next year, decrease the number of licenses to nine. Your current plan still has ten licenses and ten users assigned. However, you are prompted to unassign a user before your anniversary date.
For Value Incentive Plan (VIP) orders, even if you renew the Creative Cloud for teams licenses before or during the renewal period, the new anniversary date reflects on the Admin Console 30 days after the renewal date.
For example, if the anniversary date of your VIP subscription is December 31, 2018, and you renew your Creative Cloud for teams licenses on December 28, 2018 (three days before the anniversary date), the anniversary date remains displayed as December 31, 2018 instead of December 31, 2019 in the Admin Console. The anniversary date is updated 30 days later (January 31, 2019 in this case).
To update your renewal plan, do the following:
Modify the products and number of licenses, and click Continue.
When decreasing the license count:
a. Select the appropriate options and click Continue.
b. If any offer appears, click Accept to use it, then click Continue.Notă:
You can't cancel the entire account using this workflow. If you modify the renewal quantity for all products to zero, you are prompted to contact Adobe Customer Care.
To update your payment method, click Edit.
If you've multiple subscriptions linked to the same credit card, all subscriptions are updated when you change credit card information for one of the subscriptions.
Review the changes, and click Save Changes.
If you reduce the license count to less than the number of assigned licenses, ensure that you unassign the access licenses before the renewal date. Otherwise, licenses are unassisgned automatically, as per the over-assignment policy.
Alternatively, you can unassign the access licenses after you update your renewal plan. This approach is preferred since you don’t have to return the Admin Console after renewal. The downside is the user is removed right away. You can't select a user for future removal.
If you decide to renew fewer licenses, the license counts are reduced on your renewal date. If the assigned user count is greater than the renewed license count, the account is in a non-compliant state. Adobe recommends that you unassign access licenses immediately after reducing the count.
On your renewal date, Adobe starts the clock to unassign users automatically based on the compliance policy, which varies from company to company. The policy allows for a grace period between the renewal date and the date users are unassigned.
If you don't unassign the access licenses, users are unassigned automatically based on tenure. Users with longer access are least likely to be unassigned; the user with the shortest tenure on the product is unassigned first.
Conectați-vă la cont