Log in to the Customer Support Portal
Create a technical support case
You can create a technical support case for products you've registered, and for Adobe Connect Enterprise Server Hosted, Adobe Connect Hosted, and Flash Media Live Encoder. For other products, you are directed to other available support options.
- Choose support coverage:
- If you don't have a support plan, the case is reviewed for support eligibility. A support plan isn't required for Getting Started issues.
- If a support plan covers the product you selected, select that support plan. If your support plan doesn't appear on your account, contact Adobe Customer Support. If you have multiple accounts, be sure to check them.
- If you have a support plan linked to an organization, and you want to log a case under that plan, select the account for the organization.
Request a complimentary upgrade after a new product announcement
Follow the step-by-step instructions in Upgrade policy after new product announcement.
Return or exchange a product
Follow the step-by-step instructions in Order an Adobe product platform swap or language swap.
Follow the step-by-step instructions in Return, cancel, or change an Adobe order | Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific.
If you're returning a product purchased from Adobe in North America or Europe, you do so by phone or by chat. See Return, cancel, or change an Adobe order | Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific or Return or change Adobe orders | North America.
Follow the step-by-step instructions in Return or change Adobe orders | North America.
Get help for a lost serial number
View support programs or case or order history
- To view your open cases, click Open Cases
- To view your closed cases, click Closed Cases
- To view your order history, click Order History
- To view your support programs, click Your Support Programs
Send proof of tax-exempt documentation
Send a proof of purchase
If you are returning a product purchased from a store or reseller, see Return a product purchased from a store or reseller.
Note: If you don't have an open case, contact Adobe Customer Support to open one.