You can quickly send large documents, images, audio, and video files without emailing limitations, and track downloads. The files are stored securely in Adobe Document Cloud. Recipients simply click the link to view or download your files.
Video (04:06) | By Rebecca Staley
Choose whether you want to send a public or personalized link.
Create Anonymous Link: A public link makes the files accessible to anyone who clicks the link.
- Click Create Link. The files are uploaded to Adobe Document Cloud, and a public link is created. You can choose to copy the link or directly email the link as appropriate.
Send Personalized Invitations: A personalized link to share the files with specific individuals. The detailed tracking information is available for files sent to individuals, but not for public links.
- Enter or choose the email address of whoever you’d like to receive the file. You can also use the Address Book link to choose email addresses. Each recipient gets a personalized link to the file.
- The Subject and Message fields are just like the ones you use for sending an email and appear to your recipients in the same way. Enter desired information and then click Send. Your recipients get an email notifying them that the file is shared with them.
You can track your shared files from the Home > Sent view. It shows all the files that you share using Send & Track.
From the above page, you can do the following:
- Unshare the file if you would like to prevent anyone else from viewing or downloading it. Click the Unshare icon in the upper right corner.
- Forward files to new recipients. Click the Forward icon in the upper right corner.
- Turn email notifications on and off. Select or clear the Notify when recipients viewed check box as desired.
- See an overview of file. Click the file's thumbnail or name.
To see the detailed tracking information, click View Full Activity in the right-hand pane. Activity for the file appears in a pop-up window.
The detailed tracking information that you can see: when the file was
previewedand by whom (for personalized links), and also whether it was downloaded and by whom. If there was more than one file in the transaction, you will also see which files were downloaded.