Launch your Creative Cloud app.
Set up cloud documents to use offline
- Creative Cloud User Guide
- Introduction to Creative Cloud
- Download, install, set up, and update
- Manage your account
- Creative services
- Collaboration and storage services
- What are cloud documents
- Cloud documents | Common questions
- Create or convert files to cloud documents
- Set up cloud documents to use offline
- Revert to an earlier version of a cloud document
- Share your work for commenting
- Why can't I see my cloud documents offline?
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Collaborate on Creative Cloud Libraries and folders
- Collaboration FAQ
- Sync your files using cloud storage
- Find how much cloud storage you have
- Set sync options
- Creative Cloud mobile apps
- Enterprise and teams
No Internet access? Learn how to make your cloud documents available for offline use in Adobe Fresco, Adobe Aero, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe XD. You can also make them available offline permanently through the Creative Cloud desktop app.
Can I work on cloud documents while offline?
Yes, you can work offline on any cloud document that you have opened recently. To make one available offline, you simply have to open it.
How to check if your cloud document is ready for offline use
Select Your files or Files > Your files.
For apps available on iPad, select the folder icon in the left rail to view your Cloud documents.
Look for the indicator that a local copy is available.
- (or no icon in some mobile apps) - Document has been downloaded and is available when you go offline.
- or - Document is not currently available if you go offline.
A. Available offline (or no icon in some mobile apps) B. Online only
How to make your cloud document available offline
If your cloud document shows or , open the cloud document and it becomes available to you offline. Some apps let you make a cloud document always be available offline.
What happens when I come back online?
When you're back online, your updated document is automatically uploaded to Creative Cloud and is available across all your devices.
Can I set a document to always be available for working offline?
Yes, you can make your cloud documents always available offline in the Creative Cloud desktop app. With this setting, you don't need to open a document before you go offline. It remains stored permanently in the cloud, but your local copy syncs with any changes you might make on a different device.
Open the Creative Cloud desktop app. (Select theicon in your Windows taskbar or the macOS menu bar.)
In the Files tab, select Your files.
Your cloud documents are displayed in the Your files section.
Select the More actions icon in the right sidebar, and then select Make available offline always.
Your cloud document now becomes available for offline editing in your app. When you're back online, your updated cloud document is automatically uploaded to Creative Cloud and is available across all your devices.