In the earlier versions, for MIP-protected files with Viewer and Reviewer permission levels, you could take screenshots using the Windows Snipping Tool; the file's content was visible during screen sharing.
In this release, this vulnerability is fixed on Windows. Now, when you share a protected file, the recipients cannot perform any of the following actions to copy, take a screenshot, or save the file:
- Use the Snipping Tool to take a screenshot.
- Screen recording using PowerPoint.
- Use prints screen shortcuts like Win+Print screen, Alt+Print screen, Win+Shift+S, or print screen.
- Slack, Teams, or BlueJeans screen sharing.
- Game bar screen recording and snapshot.
- Snapshot using Acrobat.