Get the latest features and bug fixes by simply updating Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw to the latest version.
- The current version is Photoshop 2021 (version 22.1.1)
- The current version of Adobe Camera Raw is 13.1
- The current version of Adobe DNG Converter is 13.1
Looking for information pertaining to older versions of Photoshop? See Legacy version updates.
Adobe provides technical support and security fixes for the current version and the prior version. Bug fixes are only provided for the current version.
When you're updating to a major version, consider the following:
- Configure Auto-Update > Advanced Settings to not "Remove Prior Version" until you're comfortable with the new version.
- Reinstall any third-party plug-ins that haven't been updated to use the Shared Creative Cloud Plug-in Location.
- Reinstall any third-party extensions that are not installed via Adobe Add-ons.
Launch Photoshop and choose Help > Updates.
Not seeing the available updates? See Available updates not listed.
To verify that you have the most recent version of Photoshop:
- macOS: Choose Photoshop > About Photoshop
- Windows: Choose Help > About Photoshop
To verify that you have the most recent version of Adobe Camera Raw:
- macOS: Choose Photoshop > About Plug-In > Camera Raw
- Windows: Choose Help > About Plug-In > Camera Raw
Having trouble installing Camera Raw updates? See Camera Raw plug-in installer.
For access to direct downloads, contact Adobe Customer Care.
You can install the product and updates offline, but you need momentary Internet access initially to sign in and activate your software.