|Applicable operating system||Windows|
|Applicable product versions||Photoshop CC 2015.5 and Photoshop CC 2017|
At launch and while printing, Photoshop crashes due to libcef.dll,generating the following problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Adobe Spaces Helper.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 57fde35d
Fault Module Name: libcef.dll
This issue is specific to the Windows operating system.
Try the following solutions:
- Upgrade to the latest version of Photoshop.
- Upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or 8.
- Deselect Preferences > General > Show Messages.
- Disable Preferences > Performance > Advanced Settings > Use OpenCL.
- Ensure than the Photoshop extension named Bins is not installed.
- Uninstall the NVIDIA GeForce Experience application.