- Check current and trending known issues that may cause Premiere Pro to crash on export.
- Update to the latest Premiere Pro version that provides better product stability as we fix product issues.
Update Premiere Pro now.
- Force quit and restart Premiere Pro or restart your computer to resolve a system issue.
- Check if your System Compatibility Report is throwing any errors. Your report will indicate if you have any driver issues and if you need to update your drivers.
- Remove any punctuation marks in the media, the project file, or the output name.
- Make sure you have enough free disk space on the machine.
- Export to a different location on your machine.