Creative Cloud for teams/ enterprise: Named licensing
Named License deployment ties the usage of Creative Cloud apps and services to an individual user. Named licensing works well if the product and service requirements are closely associated with a user or a role. Named licensing provides IT admins complete control to add and remove product licenses for a user at any time. It also facilitates better compliance tracking as IT admins don't need to track machines, and can manage licenses centrally. Named licenses require periodic Internet connectivity.
- Licenses for each user with rights to install on up to two computers per user
- Choice of complete set of Creative Cloud applications or Single App option
- Access to online services and storage
- Available through all Creative Cloud plans, teams, education, or enterprise
- Online offering, computers must connect to Adobe servers for initial activation, and then at least once every 30 days