Creates a ColdFusion object, of a specified type.
An object, of the specified type.
Adobe ColdFusion (2016 release): Added authType, ntlmDomain, and workstation parameters for NTLM.
ColdFusion 10: Added the parameter wsVersion ColdFusion 9:
- ColdFusion 9 does not require the type argument.
- Added the .NET/
- For web service object, added the WSDL2Java and
ColdFusion MX 7: For web service object: added the portName parameter, which specifies a port named in the service element of the WSDL.ColdFusion MX:
- Changed instantiation behavior: this function, and the
cfobjecttag, can instantiate ColdFusion components and web services. Executing operations on a CFC object executes CFML code that implements the CFC's method in the CFC file. For more information, see the Developing ColdFusion Applications.
- For CORBA object: changed the Naming Service separator format for addresses from a dot to a forward slash. For example, if "context=NameService", for a class, use either of the following formats for the class parameter:
(In earlier releases, the format was ".Eng.CF".)
- For CORBA object: changed the locale parameter; it specifies the Java config that contains the properties file.
CreateObject object types
For information about using this function, see these sections:
- CreateObject: .NET object
- CreateObject: COM object
- CreateObject: component object
- CreateObject: CORBA object
- CreateObject: Java or EJB object
- CreateObject: web service object
On UNIX, this function does not support COM objects.