You can find the CFFiddle demo of this function and other file functions as part of a project that is shared with you.
Click the button below to launch CFFiddle.
To copy the project in your workspace in CFFiddle, follow the steps below:
- Log in with your Gmail or Facebook credentials.
- Navigate to the project in the left pane.
- Once you make some changes in any cfm in the project, a pop up displays asking you to save the project.
- Give the project a suitable name and click Save.
- Create a folder named dir1 and upload a text file, myfile.txt.
Gets the path of the page that calls this function.
The absolute path of the page that contains the call to this function, as a string.
If the function call is made from a page included with a cfinclude tag, this function returns the page path of an included page. Contrast this with the GetBaseTemplatePath function, which returns the path of the top-level page, even if it is called from an included page.
<!--- This example uses GetCurrentTemplatePath to show the