You can use Adobe Send & Track plug-in for Outlook to send large files as public links through Outlook. The attached files are uploaded to Adobe Document Cloud, and public links to the files are inserted in the email body.
Recipients can click the link to preview the file in a browser window and can download the file if needed.
By default, you see prompt for all attachments. However, you can decide whether you want to see the prompt. You can also choose to automatically send files based on a particular size limit.
- Access to your address book and complete control over the email format and content.
- Send catalogs, brochures, and other large files — even audio/video.
- Preview files in a browser (except audio/video) or download to look at later.
- Outlook for Windows 2010 and 2013: For the standalone Adobe Send & Track plug-in that you can download and install from the Adobe Send & Track for Outlook page.
- Outlook for Windows 2010, 2013, and 2016: For Acrobat DC-based Adobe Send & Track plug-in. (The plug-in is automatically added to your Outlook when you install Acrobat DC on your computer.)