Updates to Photoshop CS6 version 13.1.x or later do not appear when you choose Help > Updates.
Note: You must be a Creative Cloud member to install and update Photoshop CS6 version 13.1.
Deactivate and uninstall Photoshop CS6, then install the Creative Cloud version of Photoshop CS6. License it with your Adobe ID.
- In Photoshop CS6, choose Help > Deactivate.
- Click Deactivate, and close Photoshop.
- Run the Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS6 uninstaller program in the Photoshop CS6 application folder.
- After the uninstall finishes, refer to the section entitled "Download Previous Versions" in Download your creative cloud apps.
- Choose Apps and click Download under Photoshop CS6. This step downloads and installs Photoshop CS6.
- When the installation is complete, open Photoshop. When prompted, select License Software and sign in using your Adobe ID.
- Quit Photoshop.
- Reopen Photoshop.
- Choose Help > Updates to install the 13.1.2 update.