Mac OS Users Only: If you have applied the InDesign CS6 8.0.1 update before 30 October 2012, then we recommend you to download & apply the update again to correct an issue with Extension Manager failing to import extensions.
For the latest system requirements visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs
For detailed instructions on installation, visit the installation page http://www.adobe.com/go/cs_install_instruct_en
Please refer to Adobe Support http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Suite 6 applications.
- Links in the exported IDML still reference to old link path after connect to DAM with different display name 
- InDesign Shuts down when processing a book document with a cross reference to another book document 
- Invalid PDF/X-4 Generated Due to References to .notdef Glyphs 
- Umlaute are not displayed in form fields 3193827]
- Buttons from Master Pages for PDFs Won't Work in some cases. 
- InDesign shuts down during during document recovery 
- Debug Log.txt file not getting created with InDesign CS6 
- Previous versions of InDesign shut down when opening an IDML created from ID CS6 containing a psd file which has new Pantone Plus colors spot channels. 
- Deleting characters before hyphenated words causes the application to shut down. 
- Support Margin-top property in EPUB and HTML output 
- Do not translate carriage return to nbsp in EPUB export 
- Extra tag -epub-ruby-* in EPUb export CSS output 
- Warning when validating an epub exported from an ID doc that has Spaces in its name 
- Unable to select poster image using IMediaAttribute::enPosterTime 
- CrashReporter is unable to collect info in Mac OS X 10.8 
- Memory leaks in AdobeCrashDaemon 
- It is not possible to seek new playback positions in a EPUB because audio and video files are compressed. 
- "adobe-page-layout-version" meta tag is missing from the metadata in EPUB3 format. [3220987 ]
- Adobe Edge Preview package (.OAM) is not available in importable-files list 
- Re-center policy not being honored on some exported layouts 
- If you use Alternate Layouts, content is duplicated when you export to EPUB or HTML 
- Automatic image conversion when exporting to HTML 5 selects JPEG instead of PNG, resulting in loss of transparency 
- When you export to JPEG export, the output is at mixed, or low resolution, if you have low memory 
- Updating image links in InDesign snippets results in corrupt or missing links 
- InDesign quits unexpectedly if you fetching properties of grouped items using a script 
- During EPUB Export the margin properties are not always set if they are overriden using a style 
- InDesign quits unexpectedly if the product license is invalid 
- InDesign Server CS6 shuts down when trying to open enclosed bug file 
For general Adobe community visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all
For product help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en
For Adobe Customer Care visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support which provides assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues.
Outside of North America visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click on the drop down menu under the question "Need a different country or region?", choose a different country or region, then click GO.