For InDesign 13.x system requirements, see InDesign System Requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, make sure that you are online and have logged in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
- [macOS only] InDesign crashes while changing the font or working with the font drop-down.
- [Windows only] Trying to open a file from ‘Recent’ tab of Start workspace while quit for InDesign has been started, crashes the application
- Cannot select text on FontSpecMultilineTextEditBoxWidget read-only text attribute
- Adornment redraw issue for inline page items
- [High Quality Display] Image is distorted when it is copied, edited using Edit With or Edit Original, and then pasted.
- [macOS only] Command period closes InDesign unexpectedly
- Performance issue with printing proxy images
- InCopy crashes when opening assignment in Galley view with Span Columns style
- [macOS only] Mouse events not intercepted in MultilineTextEditBoxWidget
- [Windows only] First character is skipped while typing
For general Adobe Forums, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/forums.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://forums.adobe.com/community/download_install_setup.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.