Update Extension Manager
To display extensions and add-ons in Photoshop CC update Extensions Manager to version 7.2 or later. You can update Extensions Manager via the Apps tab in the Creative Cloud desktop application.
Wait for Extensions Manager or add-ins to populate
When you open Extensions Manager or choose Browse Add-ons there is a short expected delay before the extensions or add-ons display.
Only some extensions and add-ons are available to Photoshop CC
Photoshop CC can only use extensions and add-ons that have been written with HTML5. Previous versions of Photoshop used extensions that were written with Flash, but these extensions are no longer supported in Photoshop CC. Until extensions and add-ons are rewritten in HTML5, they aren't available to Photoshop CC.
If you can download and use Kuler, the add-on functionality is working.
If you have any difficulty installing Kuler, follow these steps:
- In Photoshop CC, choose Help > Manage Extensions.
- In Mac OS, choose the Extensions Manager menu > About Extensions Manager. In Windows, choose Help > About Extensions Manager. Note the version. If it's earlier than 7.2, close Extensions Manager and update it via Creative Cloud desktop application. Keep the updated Extensions Manager open.
- Download the Kuler add-on by choosing Help > Browse Add-ons in Photoshop.
- At the bottom of the page that displays after you've downloaded the Kuler add-on, select the Download / Install your Add-on another way link.
- Click the Download Add-on button.
- The default location for the download is your Downloads folder. Navigate to that folder.
- In Extensions Manager, click Install.
- Locate the downloaded Kuler file in the resulting navigation dialog box, and choose to install it. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- After the extension is loaded, in Photoshop, choose Window > Extensions. If the Extensions menu item is dimmed or the extension doesn't display, restart Photoshop.