Welcome to the 2015 release of Adobe Photoshop CC. This page contains late-breaking product information and updates not covered in the Adobe Photoshop documentation.
For the latest system requirements visit this page.
For a list of Photoshop top issues, see Photoshop CC | Top issues.
- On Mac, you cannot install to the root directory of the boot drive.
- Cannot install on case-sensitive file systems. Please see http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-case-sensitive-drives-supported.html.
- Frequently asked questions or individual help regarding downloads, install, and updates can be found at http://forums.adobe.com/community/download_install_setup.
- For activation issues, the following page offers frequently asked questions and 24/7 live chat support: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-deactivation-products.html.
Adobe offers a free Creative Cloud Membership that includes a trial of all Adobe desktop software. This allows you to evaluate individual products or editions, then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a full Creative Cloud membership or a single-app membership. When purchasing a membership subscription, you are required to be online and to login with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit our Product License Agreement page www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details. This product will not function without mandatory activation and registration via the Internet. Phone activation is not available. See www.adobe.com/go/activation for details.
The individual associated with the Creative Cloud membership can use the desktop applications available in Creative Cloud on two computers at once, regardless of operating system. See your Product License Agreement for more information.
To use the product on a third computer, you will be presented on launch with the option to remotely sign out of one of the other systems. You may also first deactivate the software on one computer by choosing Help > Sign Out.
Some Adobe Product installers install fonts into a default system font directory. If the installer finds older versions of these fonts in the default system font directory, it will uninstall the older versions and save them to a new directory. Learn more at http://www.adobe.com/products/type/creative-cloud-fonts.html.
To find out how to install additional fonts, visit the installation page http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_fontinstall_en.
Please refer to Adobe Support http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Cloud applications.
Please refer to http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/photoshop/top-issues.html for late-breaking information and known issues specific to Photoshop.
For information on what's new in the 2015 release of Photoshop CC, see http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html.
For information on what's changed in the 2015 release of Photoshop CC, see http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html#what's changed.
- For general Adobe Forums visit http://forums.adobe.com.
- To find help on topics related to downloading, installing and getting started with your software visit http://www.adobe.com/go/download_forums_en.
- For product manuals (both HTML and PDF for offline use) and tutorials visit http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop.html.
- For free video training from Adobe visit https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/tutorials.html.
- For help using Photoshop, including How-To and troubleshooting questions, please visit http://adobe.ly/PS-U2U.
- For basic troubleshooting steps to fix most issues, go to http://bit.ly/Troubleshoot_PS.
- For Camera Raw questions visit http://forums.adobe.com/community/cameraraw.
- For Bridge questions visit http://forums.adobe.com/community/bridge.
- For information on downloading optional content, including plug-ins, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/psmarketplace/photoshop_resources_cc_en.
- Photoshop GPU FAQ: http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cs6-gpu-faq1.html
For Adobe Customer Care visit http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html which provides assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues.
Outside of North America, click the “Choose your region” link, then click on the name of your country or region to update to the appropriate page and language.
© 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Creative Cloud, and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. AMD and Athlon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Intel and Pentium 4 are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.